Casuarina Beach Rugby Club
Training for ALL begins!
Let’s get this season started.
All ages from U6 through to Seniors starts from this week!
• Under 6’s: 4:00pm Thursday (Starts Thursday 11th March)
• Under 7’s: 4:15pm Thursday (Starts Thursday 25th March)
• Under 8’s: 4pm Thursday (Starts Thursday 4th March)
• Under 9’s: 4pm Thursday (Starts Thursday 4th March)
• Under 10’s: 5:30pm Thursday (Starts Thursday 4th March)
• Under 11’s: 5:30pm Tuesday & Thursday (Starts Thursday 2nd March)
• Under 12’s: 5:00pm Tuesday & Thursday (Starts Thursday 18th March)
• Under 13’s: 5:30pm Monday & Thursday (Starts Tuesday 2nd March)
• Under 14’s: 5:00pm Monday and Wednesday (Starts Monday 1st March)
• Under 15’s: 5:00pm Tuesday & Thursday (Starts Thursday 18th March)
• Under 16’s: 6:30pm-8:00pm Tuesday & Thursday (Starts Thursday 4th March)
• Colts: 6:30pm-8:00pm Tuesday & Thursday
• Seniors: 6:30pm-8:00pm Tuesday & Thursday
• Girls: 6:00pm Thursday (Starts Thursday 4th March)
Please register for Player Insurance:
• Register to ‘Play’ for the year NOW!
The Home of Tweed Coast Rugby
Casuarina Beach Rugby Club began in 2002, and from then until 2016 fielded a mostly full contingent of junior rugby teams, spanning both the Far North Coast and the Gold Coast Rugby Unions.
In 2017 Casuarina entered a senior rugby team for the first time, along with a women’s 7’s team. Plans are in place to make it one of the most successful sports clubs in the area, combining juniors and seniors in both mens and Women’s for the first time ever! Our aim is to be a truly family oriented club for all ages to enjoy.
Interest is presently being sought from players aged 5 and up for boys and 12 and up for girls who would like to come and play rugby at an exciting and family friendly club – Click here for registration details.
NSW Active Kids Rebate
Casuarina Beach Rugby Club is happy to announce that we are an approved provider of the NSW Government’s Active Kids Program. This is a 4 year initiative aimed at increasing child participation in sports, and provides parents with the opportunity to access a $100 grant to be used to offset the cost of registration.